satisfaction

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Flagship Media — shelby Michigan United States of America
Church of Ahriman
Oklahoma (whereabouts unknown) Internet United States of America

Church of Ahriman Adam Daniels, Dastur (fake title) church of ahriman, dastur, adam daniels, ron french, allison jones, temples of satan new aeon, sin jones, venger satanis Internet

*Author of original report: Update

*General Comment: Update

*UPDATE Employee: No Such, "Rape Demon."

Adams Daniels a convicted sex offender has launched a Church, Adam Daniels was featured on Oklahoma City Television for his meeting plans for the Convention Center, he now has taken up a "Darker Secret" starting a Church dedicated to a "Rape Demon of Zoroastrianism" he is not a Zoroastrian according to many local Zoroastrians, as they do not condone sexual criminals.

Operating his church from the basement of his home he claims the titles of Zoroastrianism yet that would of course be fraudulent due to him and his followers not being ordained by actual Zoroastrians and just squatting on titles to lure unsuspecting victims to his Church of the Rape Demon (which was a human construct) not related to the Monotheist God of Zoroastrianism.

As an actual Church dedicated to the Occult we condemn the behaviors of what we suspect is a fraud cult designed to bring in young people for the purpose of sexual predatory behaviors. [continued below]....

.....

We as citizens can only hope the local authorities will watch this cult to ensure the safety of the residents of Adam and Kelsey Daniels neighborhood.

Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik C.E.O. Flagship Media

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Church-of-Ahriman/internet/Church-of-Ahriman-Adam-Daniels-Dastur-fake-title-church-of-ahriman-dastur-adam-daniel-923903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Church of Ahriman

Update

AUTHOR: Flagship Media - (United States of America)

We hereby refute the charges levied in this report, after a long investigation this Church is operating under the law, we see no problems with them or their clergy.

Thanks
Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik
www.flagshipradio.com

#2 General Comment

Update

AUTHOR: pope - (United States of America)

I Pope Robert Fraize am an employee of flagship media and I would like to Give an update to this report.  Flagship media has gone over further evidence regarding this issue. this report was created Due to false accusations that we had acquired from two separate sources. we where led to believe Mr Adam Daniels was a Rapist and this is false although he has a sex offense conviction it is not for rape or any crime regarding a child.

Adam Daniels and Myself have conversed a few times by telephone regarding this rip off report. And with what he has told me and the evidence I had looked over I do not see him or any of the members from the church of Ahriman as a threat to them selves to the society.

No Such, "Rape Demon."

AUTHOR: Greenman Ninja - (United States of America)

Let me start off by saying that I am a close friend and understudy of both Adam and Kelsey Daniels. I hold the title Herbad within the church and I am Adam's current priest in training. Adam's offence has nothing to do with rape and was pushed to the limits of the law during the time he worked as a corrections officer. Adam is a honest man and a great father to his three children, why I ask would such a violent predator still be able to live with and protect his children?

Reverend Tom Erick Raspotnik and Dastur Adam Daniels have now come to an agreement as legal Left Hand Path organizations, to the falsities of the information given during the "internet war." The problem being RipoffReport refuses to take any documents down with out a monetary agreement. Below is a video containing the truth to the matter of Adam's charge, plus all of the paperwork to include the statements of the individuals and detectives involved. As to the church's titles, yes they are in place to mock Zoroastrian titles much like the Satanic Leaders using bastardized christian titles. Adam holds an actual legal ordainment, documented at the  Oklahoma County Courthouse. An ordainment I hope to soon have myself. To assess the "rape demon", there is no such entity within or without the Church of Ahriman. We worship Father Ahriman as our godhead and the true creative force which works within true reality. The CoA has no issues with GM Blackwood nor Pope Fraize of the CoL. All of this being said, if you are still confused about things stop listening to hearsay on the internet and come to the source. We have no problem providing the much needed reality check, we can and will do so politely. I will even provide my personal e-mail address to handle this matter. smell_e_boy@yahoo.com, I will reasond as soon as I recieve the e-mail.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC