Complaint Review: Church of Leviathan

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Nosferatu — United States of America
Church of Leviathan

Church of Leviathan Pope fraize, Jess of doom sick cult, scat games, and marital abuse , Internet

*Author of original report: Here you go

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: more lies and slander?

I have been living next this pack of wild animals for over a year now. I have gone to my land lord and nothing can be done because owner is on SSI. I hear crazy noises all night long. There is a child screaming and then the sound of a man crying. There is a woman there as well and she screams all day. I heard through the walls "I am the Undertaker and I will piledrive you into the ground. Whatever she does the man is bad because I here him cry. I feel bad thou for the child, I have called child services and since the disability payments of the childs father they wont pursue it. I belive the child has a form of mental retardation and should be in a place of proper care without the violence.There is also a strong smell of fecal matter coming from their place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Church-of-Leviathan/internet/Church-of-Leviathan-Pope-fraize-Jess-of-doom-sick-cult-scat-games-and-marital-abuse-I-1027194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Church of Leviathan

Here you go

AUTHOR: Nosferatu - (United States of America)

I live in the basement with uncle bill. Im not here to fight. Just stop beating your husband, clean your house, and stop making him cry. Im trying to sleep down here. Im sick of smelling sh*.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

more lies and slander?

AUTHOR: mzdoom - (United States of America)

lol nosferatu? i dont recall a nosferatu living in my building? i mean i could go knocking on all my neighbors doors and see who wrote this report.. but heres the thing nosferatu.. can you tell me what number you live on? can you tell me the name of my landlord? um no because you arent even in my same state.. stop lying and harassing us.. and making up such ridiculouS nonsense because you have no life and you are jealous.. you are pathetic and i suggest you seek mental help.. to bad i do not know exactly who this is because who ever is running around abusing rip off report as your "friends" "barbara" or "malphus" ..needs a serious safety check..rip off report needs to investigate your alter egos .. and i think i will be writing them a nice letter about you and your multiple names.. and how you need serious mental help!!