Complaint Review: Chute em up Rental

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Kathleen — Peoria Arizona United States of America
Chute em up Rental
40202 North 87th Avenue Peoria, Arizona United States of America

Chute em up Rental Unprofessional, rude, unorganized, decietful, disrespectful, dishonest Peoria, Arizona

We rented a boat from chute em up rental.  The pictures they have posted on their website must be atleast 10 years old.  They were nice enough when they take your money and make the reservation but when you have a problem they turn on you.  They did not provide the proper instructions for the boat.  We almost sank, only being rescued by another boat saved us. No proper safety equipment on board, their CB did not even work to get in touch with them, and the battery died on boat.  When we told them we would only pay for a half day they not only charged us for the full day but used our $500 damage deposit when we did no damage to the boat.  It was not until I googled further that I found all complaints on yahoo about not renting from them.  I wish I would have done more investigation prior. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, which they are not even registered with, I wonder why, and am pursuing a full saftey investigation with the AZ Game and Fish department that oversees them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chute-em-up-Rental/Peoria-Arizona-85383/Chute-em-up-Rental-Unprofessional-rude-unorganized-decietful-disrespectful-dishonest-900414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chute em up Rental