Complaint Review: Chysler Financial

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Chysler Financial
PO Box 9223 Farmington Hills Mi Farmington Hills, Michigan U.S.A.

Chrysler Financial rip-off! Uneducated fools in customer service. Farmington Hills Michigan

I am writing this to imform the public that this corp is the most unethical and rude group of thieves I have ever had the misfortune to run accross. To begin My son bought a car and financed it through them. He was admittedly late but tried to satisfy his debt in a timly manner.

My first run in with these people was on the phone. They insisted they recieve a western union payment immediatly. I gave them a check by phone. Little did I know a person there with less then a 4th grade education took the routing numbers down and wrong a month.

Later being concerned the amount had not been removed from my account I called again. This time another of these brain childs answered again I asked do you have the CORRECT routing numbers Yes she replayed and I went out of town. Once again they called this time suggesting I made the mistake and that no longer would they accept phone payment. A Mr Levy spoke to me assuring me if I made a cash payment thru Western Union I'd be fine, well that lying fool called a repo yard right after speaking to me and it was towed.

Final cost afterwards was this 1000.00 payment became 1900.00 and another 12.95 to send money and an additional 115.00 for storage. All of this because Chrysler financial made a clerical error. I will never in life ever buy as much as a screw from Chrysler as long as I live and I suggest anyone looking for a car go to (name of competitor deleted by ripoffreport.com) or pay these uneducated fools cash.

G
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chysler-Financial/Farmington-Hills-Michigan-483333-9223/Chrysler-Financial-rip-off-Uneducated-fools-in-customer-service-Farmington-Hills-Michiga-103387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chysler Financial