Complaint Review: CiC Ce Credit

• Reported By:Fairfax Virginia
CiC Ce Credit
www.freecreditreport.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CiC Ce Credit Charged my bank account w/o permission Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Some help...

I was charged $14.95 by Cic Ce Credit, I really have no idea what, why, who, or even how this company feels that they can charge me for no reason. I searched online and all I find is complaints about this company I have no way in contacting them about getting my money recredited back to my account because I did not authorize these charges and I d**n sure did not want whatever service they are working for. So I am complaining as well in hope that someone has a contact information so I can get this charged stop cause it is still pending and I want it stopped.

Eugene
Fairfax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CiC-Ce-Credit/nationwide/CiC-Ce-Credit-Charged-my-bank-account-wo-permission-Nationwide-363482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CiC Ce Credit

Some help...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

This charge was authorized when you requested your credit report from freecreditreport.com. Their website clearly says by getting the report through them that you are signing up for their monitoring service which costs $14.95 a month. Contact then at 1-877-481-6826 M-F 6 AM - 6 PM & Sa-Su * AM - 5 PM Pacific Time. As it says on the website, if you want your free credit report which you are entitled to yearly, please go to annualcreditreport.com.