Complaint Review: CiCis pizza

• Reported By: Kitty — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
CiCis pizza
7437 International dr Orlando, Florida United States of America

CiCis pizza sighn holder Orlando, Florida

My name is Kitty Shaffer and i work at International dr and Sandlake in Orlando florida. I hold a sighn for two CiCi,s pizza companys. At the address below, there is a manager that continues to correct me on holding the sighn and he has done this a few times. The third time he told my manager who is my boss at( 8540 International dr) that he has said something to me about how to hold a sighn, but he was lying because i never saw him. I feel that this manager who is not my boss is harrasing me in many ways, because, one, he has nothing to do with me. My emmediate boss is Name'd Mark Brown who has no problem with how i hold the sighn. I am there evey day and i never knew that i had to go to a special school to hold a sighn, if there is, then they need to let there empleys know about this special school for sighns. I dont feel like i should worry eveytime i go to work if i will hold the sighn correctly or not. These are hard times and if this manager is trying to get me fired, then fire me, but only because im holding the sighn upside down or im stomping on it and since i am not doing these things and doing my sighn holding to the best of my abbility then i dont see why i am getting harrased by this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CiCis-pizza/Orlando-Florida-/CiCis-pizza-sighn-holder-Orlando-Florida-859158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CiCis pizza