Complaint Review: Ciba Vision Corporation

• Updated: Thu, June 10, 2010

• Reported By: Rikki — Norman Oklahoma United States of America
Ciba Vision Corporation
11460 Johns Creek Parkway Internet United States of America

Ciba Vision Corporation Air Optix Night and Day contacts I bought contacts and was supposed to get a $70 rebate. The company has told me that they never received my rebate information and have no record of it. I resubmitted all the information and still h Internet

*Author of original report: another address for Ciba Vision

I purchased contacts for my son on April 1st, 2010.  Even though money was tight for us, I purchased a year's supply because I was told I would receive a $70 rebate.  I sent the information in the mail that very same day. I waited about 4 weeks and then started trying to check on it.  After six weeks, I was getting very concerned because the website where you can check the status of your rebate had no record of my rebate.  I started trying to call and email and was only able to discover that they felt it must be lost.  So I resubmitted all the information.  They told me it should only take a couple of weeks since it was a resubmit.  It has been another two weeks and, again, no record that I have sent anything to them.  They were quick to remind me that some of these rebates expire, which I found to be very suspicious.  It's almost like they "get lost" until they have expired and then you are just out of luck.  I feel like this whole thing is a scam.  I will never purchase anything from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ciba-Vision-Corporation/internet/Ciba-Vision-Corporation-Air-Optix-Night-and-Day-contacts-I-bought-contacts-and-was-suppose-612699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ciba Vision Corporation

another address for Ciba Vision

AUTHOR: FEX - (United States of America)

This is the actual address I mailed the rebate to.  The one in my original report was taken from the internet.

1H 2010 Family Rebate Offer