Complaint Review: Ciba Vision Rebates

• Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: cjs9473 — Slippery Rock Pennsylvania United States of America
Ciba Vision Rebates

Ciba Vision Rebates Claimed to not receive my rebate submission, Internet

*Author of original report: Got a call

I purchased a new type of contact lens for my daughter (recommended by our optometrist) which came with a $50 rebate for the contacts and exam.  I submitted the paperwork along with the UPCs in the beginning January.  When I didn't get anything by the beginning of April I started checking into the rebate.  I was told they did not receive the submission.  After doing some research on the internet, I found that they claim they do not receive submissions quite often, as well as deny rebates for people who submitted everything correctly.  I have sent a resubmission, but I have a feeling they will deny it since I did not have any UPCs left to send with the resubmission (I sent them with the first submission).  I want to get the word out so that people know that they have a slim chance of receiving a rebate with this company.  I will keep hounding them until they do the right thing, but some people won't, so maybe if word gets out about them, they will quit ripping people off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ciba-Vision-Rebates/internet/Ciba-Vision-Rebates-Claimed-to-not-receive-my-rebate-submission-Internet-597364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ciba Vision Rebates

Got a call

AUTHOR: cjs9473 - (United States of America)

I got a call from Ciba Vision Rebates today asking for the optometrist's phone number, so maybe now the ball will get rolling on this rebate!