Complaint Review: Cibc/intria items inc

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Toronto — Alabama
Cibc/intria items inc
155 Britannia street Mississauga, Select State/Province Canada

Cibc/intria items inc Vice Presidents and client response and managers are all crooks!! After I resigned from that work they are continuing to snoop around my account information Mississauga Ontario

I was a former employer of intria items inc or cibc. After harassment by the employers,  I redesigned from that company respectfully without taking them to labor board. They came up with many fancy stories to shut me down they even harassed my parents and threaten me. They are bunch of criminals hiding behind corporate titles. Once I left that workplace they have been in hot persuit of my activities by illegally following me everywhere. They send their relatives to do the dirty work. They illegally snooped into my debit card activity and credit card activity. They hired hackers and coders to deface my home Internet services. i reasonly found out that because of these kind of people the Canadian system is getting a bad name. I need to put this out there for others to know. I did have to admit I became a centre of attraction. Popular. They started to make my life very hard. I'm being harassed by my former workplace evereh where I go. I'm not afraid of thme I caught them in my apartment building right handed. I'm unable to get a job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cibcintria-items-inc/Mississauga-Select-StateProvince/Cibcintria-items-inc-Vice-Presidents-and-client-response-and-managers-are-all-crooks-A-1068668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cibc/intria items inc