Complaint Review: Cic*ce Credit Report

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Pennsylvania
Cic*ce Credit Report
Annual Credit Report Request Service PO Box 105283 Atlanta, GA 30348-5283 PO Box 105283, Georgia U.S.A.

Cic*ce Credit Report Charged me $14.95 for a credit service which I declined when I set up account Atlanta, Georgia

This company charged me $14.95 after I declined the service when setting up the account. I indicated "NO THANKS. JUST SEND ME THE FREE CREDIT REPORT" on the on-line form. I am trying to resolve with a phone call but no success so far.

Thomas w
Dallas, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cicce-Credit-Report/PO-Box-105283-Georgia-30348-5283/Cicce-Credit-Report-Charged-me-1495-for-a-credit-service-which-I-declined-when-I-set-up-374928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cic*ce Credit Report