Complaint Review: Cic*credit

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2003

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
Cic*credit
cic*credit .com Internet U.S.A.

Cic*credit ripoff Internet

I had received an email from this company and was to get a FREE Credit Report and if I continued with them they would charge my credit card $79.95 after one month free trial. I never received a report and I when back to the original email and emailed them back to cancel anything from them and please remove me from their list. I never heard back from them other than a charge on my visa for $79.95 on the 3rd of November. I immediatly emailed them to issue a refund and have emailed them again but to know avail. I have not heard from them and I am about to email them again. I am reporting this to the Secretary of State of Georgia Consummer Fraud division. I am at a loss as to getting a refund. Please advise.

Wayne
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ciccredit/internet/Ciccredit-ripoff-Internet-71883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cic*credit