Complaint Review: Cicket Communicatios

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: P.J. Walter — Lester Pennsylvania United States of America
Cicket Communicatios
1936 MacDade Blvd. Woodlyn, Pennsylvania United States of America

Cicket Communicatios Cricket Wireless Greedy Salesperson and Company are rip-off artists Woodlyn, Pennsylvania

I was looking to change my cel phone provider and thought maybe Cricket would be a good fit. I purchased a phone on ebay that i liked and took it to the Cricket store to get active. The phone was bad and they could not get it working at the Woodlyn store. The sales girl charged  my card $61.05 for the airtime anyway. I asked her to refund my card and she told me " It's not refundable".
I then went to another Cricket store in nearby Chester to see if maybe they could help me. They were helpful and told me that my $61.05 IS refundable and i should go back and get my money. They told me to ask for a manager and they had to refund me.
I did just that and the manager just rolled her eyes and took the salesgirl aside and mumbled to her and disappeared. The girl said to me "There's nothing to refund because it's just credits ,you should come back and buy a phone here " . When asked how much a Blackberry would be to buy she said $250- which i found out would be $149 .... she refused to refund me and i walked out of the store angry.
I then tried to go to my card company for some help (Walmart MoneyCard) and they were just as shadey! I filled out and faxed a dispute like I wa asked to and a man named JR called me. I told him my problem and that i'm 61 bux and have nothing to show for it. Well i should have just talked to myself because they also refused to refund me. The lady said "We aren't responsible if you don't like your service"....      what service??!!! They take my money and i get nothing for it !

I wound up going to Verizon and I'm satisfied and I'm looking for a new card company because obviously Walmart MoneyCard doesn"t have my back!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cicket-Communicatios/Woodlyn-Pennsylvania-19094/Cicket-Communicatios-Cricket-Wireless-Greedy-Salesperson-and-Company-are-rip-off-artists-W-741396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cicket Communicatios