Complaint Review: Cicket

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsbugh Pennsylvania
Cicket
Mycicket.com Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Cicket Rip Off Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Response to:Cicket Rip Off Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I Called Cricket on 7/15/2009 because I had a 15 dollar reinstallment fee on my bill. I called cricket prior to this day, 2 days in a row and was on hold for at Least 45 min. to the point where i got tied of holding and hung up.

I finally got through on 6/15 after 35 min. of holding and spoke to a rep on the phone by the name of Tristin bage #3583 he asked me to hold , he got back on the phone an stated this was a late fee, I said a Late FEE he said yes, I told him i been with cricket since they opened, loger than he probly worked there and I never received a Fee for being late.

I told him I know about a fee for your service's beining disconnected. but not being late. I then ask to seak to a supervisor, which i spoke to guy by the name of Kewuan badge # 3583 he checked and told me it was for my phone being disconnected.

I told him My phone was shut off in June for a convience store not posting my traction that same day. I asked how can I be charged for that due to an authrozied payment center not posting my traction that same day. I asked how can yu authorize people to accept payments we lead to believe that when we give these people our money they will post them that day.

I told him I called and gave the rep the information and conformation number on the receipt that wasn't in the system yet, and how would i have had that information if i didnt pay the bill. He said I need to find my receipt and go to full cricket store so they can remove it. He stated if i dont find it then there is nothing they can do.

Lina
Pittsbugh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cicket/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15147/Cicket-Rip-Off-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-351726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cicket

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Response to:Cicket Rip Off Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

AUTHOR: Katman - (U.S.A.)

I had similar problems Even though I had signed for auto pay from my checking account the day I signed up with Cricket. Took four months of late charges to get them to finally take my money automatically. Meanwhile they never refunded the money they STOLE from me.

I was threatened by one company rep that he was going to call the police because
I told him "I was tired of this SHIT for the past 4 months". I told him don't bother,
went outside and called the police myself. Told them what happened then called
the company's 800 # with the name of the rep and that I had called the police after being threatened by the rep. They apologized BUT never refunded my STOLEN
money.

I would file a police report on the vendor who did not file the transaction and that
it cost you money (although small; IF you went in and stole a $15 item they would
have YOU arrested, don't forget!). Then I'd call the company back and tell them
their vendor was reported to the police.

BTW I was also working for the city of Pittsburgh when it happened to me.