• Report: #196190

• Submitted: Tue, June 13, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 13, 2006

• Reported By:blountsvile Alabama
CigArrest, Bernheim&Rice
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista, California U.S.A.

CigArrest, Bernheim & Rice ripoff, deceptive Vista California

I ordered cigarrest in April 2006 for my husband. The pills made him sick so I returned the product on April 28th.

It was supposed to be a 30 trial but to my surprise, I was charged $99.85 on April 25th. I gave them enough time,30 days, to credit my account.

When I called them on June 1st I was told that they would check for the package, but if my account had'nt been credited to call back.

I checked my bank account today, June 13th and not only have I not received my refund I have been charged another $99.85.

When I called them back I got the same response, we will have to find the package, call back next week.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB in San Deigo but I doubt it will do any good.

I am calling Josh Bernheim and if I get no response I am calling my attorney.

We should all get together and file a class action lawsuit.

Robbie
blountsvile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2006 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CigArrest-BernheimRice/Vista-California-92084/CigArrest-Bernheim-Rice-ripoff-deceptive-Vista-California-196190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CigArrest, Bernheim&Rice