Complaint Review: CigArrest

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:Garland Texas
CigArrest
P. O. Box 4120 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

CigArrest I ordered one "quit smoking" kit, it was worthless, they continue to charge my credit card $99.85 each month Ripoff Carlsbad California

I ordered one "quit smoking" kit, I was charged $99.85. It was a rip-off, I called the company and told them to discontinue further shipments. They assured me my acct was cancelled. The following month, I was charged another $99.85. When I called the company again, I was assured my account would be credited back the money. It has not been credited, I have had to close my charge account.

Sandy
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CigArrest/Carlsbad-California-92018/CigArrest-I-ordered-one-quit-smoking-kit-it-was-worthless-they-continue-to-charge-my-c-262206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CigArrest