Complaint Review: CigArrest

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Rawson Ohio
405 W Fairmount Dr Tempe Arizona 85282 PO Box 4120 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest IS A SCAM I called and cancelled account and asked if I needed to send anything back or do anything else and the girl said to me and my husband NO. Tempe Arizona

I didn't know this was a scam but now I do! I called before my time for cancelling was up and the girl told me and my husband there would not be anything further charged to our account from cigarrest. My husband even asked her if we needed to send the product back and she told him no and husband even ask for a code so we could prove we called and cancelled and she told us no, that it was a closed account now.

Well, 5 days later my account got re-opened and they charged me $98 twice and $2 twice and with the NFS fees they created I am now over $400 in the hole. I did go to the bank today and filled out a form that will stop them from ever getting another cent from me. I also sent the product back with a signed delivery confirmation & with Refund Auth # write on the box and the address cards so they can't say they didn't get it.

Rawson, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CigArrest/PO-Box-4120-Carlsbad-California-92018/Cigarrest-IS-A-SCAM-I-called-and-cancelled-account-and-asked-if-I-needed-to-send-anything-469623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CigArrest