determining

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2007

• Reported By:Milliken Colorado
Cigarest- Living Essentials
Vista California Vista, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest- Living EssentialsCigarest- Living Essentials FREE SAMPLE yea right, Vista California

I ordered the "FREE" 30 day supply of cigarest. They sent me a 90 day supply and charged me $99.00 for it. I called and told them that I had not authorized them to charge my bank account any money except for the shipping for the "free 30 day supply". I was told to send the remaining 60 day supply back to them and they would refund my money within 30 days. ARGH!
I sent it back, and eventually they did refund my money. This was Almost a YEAR ago. Now today, I checked my bank account, and there was a $69 charge from Living Essentials. Seriously? Them again? I wish I would have researched and seen all of these bad reports about them before I ordered the "Free 30 day supply". I tried both of the phone numbers that I have for them, and there is no way to talk to someone at either one. How frustrating. I called the 800# again, and if you hit #2 for "customer Service" it says that they are too busy to talk to you and to call later, and then it hangs up. I called the 800# back again and pressed #1 "To Order" I got a very nice lady on there that works for a different company. She told me that the 800 for customer service is only open M-F 8 am - 4:30pm. I will try back Monday! Anyone have any luck with contacting them for a refund? Or should I just skip that and go straight to the bank.

Jamie
Milliken, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2007 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarest-Living-Essentials/Vista-California/Cigarrest-Living-EssentialsCigarest-Living-Essentials-FREE-SAMPLE-yea-right-Vista-Calif-288185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarest- Living Essentials