Complaint Review: Cigarest - living Essential

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2007

• Reported By:Perry Georgia
Cigarest - living Essential
www.cigarest.com Internet U.S.A.

Cigarest - living Essential Ciggarest calling themselves living essential lied about refunding my 69.00. Now I can't get anyone on the phone they are BOGUS and LIARS and THIEVES ripoff Missouri Internet

One day while I was online I wanted to look up websites about quitting smoking. I came across the cigarest website and decided to try them on. I thought i would be paying 9.95. so about amonth later I was checking the transactions on my debit card, there was $69.00 missing that I know I didn't just spend.

So I called to dispute the trans action asked who took the money off and they told me living essential. I called the 1 800 number that they gave me and I spoke with a young lady who told me that they were going to refund my money.

That was on May 2nd and today is May16th I haven't recieved any money back yet. I have 4 children and I am on a fixed income. I don't have any money to give away. I don't even have the product that they charged me for.

Natasha
Perry, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2007 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarest-living-Essential/internet/Cigarest-living-Essential-Ciggarest-calling-themselves-living-essential-lied-about-refun-1034718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarest - living Essential