Complaint Review: Cigarrest Le Living Essentials

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Knoxville Maryland
Cigarrest Le Living Essentials
PO Box 4120 Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest Le Living Essentials ripoff Another victim of the cigarrest thieves Carlsbad California

My story is similar to some others here. My husband saw an ad and had the company call me. On Nov 9, 06, I was told by a company rep that I would be charged $6.95 for S&H for a free 30 day supply, if I cancelled within 30 days after receiving the package. Otherwise she said I would be charged $39.95 a month. Over the course of the next few days Cigarrest withdrew small amounts from my checking account totaling $8.65. I received a 90 day supply of vitamins and some other silly pills that say; relieves irritability. What a joke...this company CAUSES irriability!!!

Cigarrest withdrew $69.90 from my account, just 12 days after I received the product. I tried to call their toll free # but was unable to reach a real person. I did contact them by email nearly two weeks ago complaining about their business practices After reading all the complaints on the Web about them, I cancelled my CC. I have disputed the charge. I will contact the BBB and the AG's office before the day is out.

BTW, while doing a google search on this company I stumbled onto this website.

(((ROR REDACTED LINK FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)).

These people have also been ripped off Living Essentials aka Cigarrest. The company took money from their pay pal account without their knowledge.

WHY IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS???
For crying out loud, how many complaints does it take to stop this scam????!!

Peggy
Knoxville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest-Le-Living-Essentials/Carlsbad-California-92018/Cigarrest-Le-Living-Essentials-ripoff-Another-victim-of-the-cigarrest-thieves-Carlsbad-Cal-229692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest Le Living Essentials