Complaint Review: Cigarrest . Love Essentials

• Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Cigarrest . Love Essentials
cigarrest.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Cigarrest ,Love Essentials I had this same problem last year with them taking money. This year they did it again. Internet

Last year I ordered a cigarrest kit thinking it was one price when they charged me another price. I canceled this at least I thought it was over. I also sent their product back. Then April 1, 2009 they took $69.00 out of my account again making all of my checks bounce. The bank has stopped that card but they Cigarrest aka Love Essentials have my money. You can't get a hold of a human being I keep getting a recorder. If anyone out there knows how to stop this permanently please let me know.

Sheryl
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest-Love-Essentials/nationwide/Cigarrest-Love-Essentials-I-had-this-same-problem-last-year-with-them-taking-money-This-441285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest . Love Essentials