Complaint Review: Cigarrest, loving Essentials Vista Ca, lelive Life

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:holcomb Mississippi
Cigarrest, loving Essentials Vista Ca, lelive Life
www.cigarrest.com,loving essentials vista ca, le live life Internet U.S.A.

Cigarrest, loving Essentials Vista Ca, lelive Life cigarrest scam takes hard earned christmas money from my children. 170 Eucalyptus Ave. Vista California

Thinking i was doing something good for myself I purchased what I thought was a 30 day supply of cigarrest. Turned out to be a 90 day supply that I did not ask for but was billed for. I also selected one time billing of my debit card. Apparently they took it upon themselves to change me to automatic billing.

Since then, I have been billed a total of $106.80 from cigarrest and $69.00 from loving essentials vista ca and $69.00 from le live life. I've tried to get a refund but no luck yet.

If you are thinking about purchasing cigarrest online, sit back read this and think twice.

ricky
holcomb, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest-loving-Essentials-Vista-Ca-lelive-Life/internet/Cigarrest-loving-Essentials-Vista-Ca-lelive-Life-cigarrest-scam-takes-hard-earned-christ-403988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest, loving Essentials Vista Ca, lelive Life