Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Cigarrest
www.cigarrest.com Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest Big scam, they continue to charge my mom's credit card 99.95 Carlsbad California

The same thing that this company did to all these people, also did to me. I saw their ad on T.V. and ordered the product advertised for a 30 day supply and pay only for the S&H. They sent a 90 day supply and wanted me to pay for it and if that wasn't bad enough, they keep sending shipments.

They have charged my mom's credit card as of now $313.45. I ordered the product in Aug. 2008. I received 2 boxes but have been charged for 3. Plus, there are numourous other charges from them that vary from .25 and 1.00 to the 99.95 charge, without discribing what they are for.

My mom has sent the remaining of the first shipment and the unopened second box along with a detailed letter of cancelation.

I am going to take the advice of the people from this web site. The give a detailed page on exactly what to do.

I want to thank the people at this web site, I would have never been able to get the information in order to handle this matter if it wasn't for you guys, thank you so much!

Melinda L.
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Carlsbad-California/Cigarrest-Big-scam-they-continue-to-charge-my-moms-credit-card-9995-Carlsbad-California-413425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest