Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Sun, April 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:Oneonta Alabama
Cigarrest
www.cigarrest.com Carlsbad, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest Unauthorized Debit from Checking Account Carlsbad California

I ordered the 30 day free trial with the assurance that I could cancel anytime before the 30 days was up. I was debited the $3.00 for the free trial on March 4, 2009. When I received it approximately 5 days later, I immediately called them and told them to cancel any further shipments and that I did not want any more of their product. I was told that it was cancelled. I assumed that was the end of it.

I noticed on my bank account that Cigarrest has debited my account $99.85 on April 4, 2009. I am going to my bank tomorrow to complain because this is clearly a case of unauthorized charges. I am also going to request another debit card. These unscupulous people must be stopped and innocent people must be protected. The only advice I can give to others in hindsight is to NEVER give out your debit or credit card informion to anyone on the internet. I intend to get my money put back into my account one way or the other.

Kathy
Oneonta, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Carlsbad-California/Cigarrest-Unauthorized-Debit-from-Checking-Account-Carlsbad-California-441062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest