Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Sat, February 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 10, 2007

• Reported By:Westminster Colorado
Cigarrest
52918 Old Lake Rd Silver Lake, Oregon U.S.A.

Cigarrest Fraudulent, unlawful charges, cigarrest complaint Ripoff Silver Lake Oregon

Cigarrest offers a 30 day trial, wherein they send a 30-day supply to the customer and if the customer is unhappy, they can cancel their service within 30 days. I cancelled my service via phone AND email with them on February 2nd (I received the package on 1/17). Today, February 10th, they charged my bank account $99.95. They have never responded to emails, nor can you speak to a real person when calling. No contract was signed, I have made multiple attempts to contact them with no response. The product/service is advertised on their website as a 30 day supply, and they actually sent me a 90-day supply. I tried to contact them multiple times about this and have received no response. I have contacted my bank, their fraud dept is open on Monday, so I will be calling them first thing to dispute this fraudulent charge. I want a refund of my money from cigarrest, immediately. From research now, I see that they are ripping people off over and over all over the country. They need to be shut down.

Jennifer
Westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2007 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Silver-Lake-Oregon-97638/Cigarrest-Fraudulent-unlawful-charges-cigarrest-complaint-Ripoff-Silver-Lake-Oregon-1033335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest