• Report: #920724

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: shoshaneen — Watsonville California United States of America
405 W. Fairmont Dr. Tempe,, Arizona United States of America

Cigarrest I have recently been a victim of credit card fraud and have worked with the credit card company to remedy the fraud. Again, recently, I received a box from the Cigarrest company; I had not made any Tempe, , Arizona

I recently have been a victim of credit card fraud, which I have worked on with my credit card company to remedy.  Again, another company, Cigarrest, has apparently accessed my "private" information and has mailed me a box of which I suspect (I have not yet opened the package) is their product.  I immediately looked this victimize me. I will now have to investigate which credit card they have accessed and again spend costly time on working towards protecting myself.  I already have had to cancel a credit card because of such fraudulent actions.

I certainly hope that this report will help to move towards legal action against Cigarrest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Cigarrest-I-have-recently-been-a-victim-of-credit-card-fraud-and-have-worked-with-the-cre-920724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest