Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:reno Nevada
West Fairmont Dr Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-792-9079
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Cigarrest I was lied to about stoping my oder.They took money from me after i sent there product back Tempe Arizona

I was taken to be a fool by this co.When i stopped the order they cleaned me out.the days of trust are over in this world. I would not use this product ever agian. I made me so sick I to go to the DR.After calling to stop my order they tried to sale me more at 20% off. I was cut off from the call ,when i called back it would not go through. SO i used my cell phone . t The first thing she ask me was my phone number.

reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Cigarrest-I-was-lied-to-about-stoping-my-oderThey-took-money-from-me-after-i-sent-there-p-447183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest