Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Paula California
170 Eucalyptus Ave Vista, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest When ordering the 30 FREE trial they sent a 90 day supply Vista California

When I tried to call and cancel my orders I was cut off from the voice system. When I got a service representative he was rude and refused to transfer my call to a supervisor.

The product does not work and the letter promises the product is guarenteed. I still do not know if they will continue to bill my credit card but if the product is guarenteed I should have all money refunded and so far I have been refused.

Santa Paula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Vista-California-92084/Cigarrest-When-ordering-the-30-FREE-trial-they-sent-a-90-day-supply-Vista-California-392520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest