Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
Cigarrest
170 Eucalyptus Ave Vista, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest free trial rip off Vista California

I searched the web for products to help me quit smoking. I ordered a 30 day free trial offer from Cigarrest web site , I authorized a charge of $6.95 for s&h only. They sent a 90 day supply and charged my cc account $99.85. I called Cigarrest , they agreed to refund $69.84 with a 90 day money back guarantee. They charged me an additional $69.84, instead of a refund. I have reported the company to Chase Visa to resolve the dispute with them. To add insult to injury I told my brother to try Cigarest, well the same thing has happened to him. He has had to close his debit account to protect himself from all of the charges incurred from cigarrest. Now that I'm out $170.00 in fraudulent charges I should have known that if it sounds too good to be true , It's a scam. So for any readers of this report, just go to your local drug store and buy off the shelf products to avoid being ripped off. Good luck if your trying to quit smoking. Joe Atlanta ,Ga.

J simon
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Vista-California-92084/Cigarrest-free-trial-rip-off-Vista-California-339909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest