Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:bucyrus, ohio Ohio
Cigarrest
170 Eucalyptus Ave Vista, California U.S.A.

Cigarrest This company lied about product. Said it was a free 30 Trial with only shipping cost to pay. Took large amount of money from my debit card without my knowledge. When I tracked down from credit card company who took the money, it was traced back to D.R. Cigars in California not cigarrest. They are refusing to give my money back. No supervisors are available to speak to. Vista California

*Consumer Suggestion: did you actually READ the fine print

This company has misrepresented themselves. They said it was a free 30 day trial on product with only shipping charges. I gave them my debit card info. for shipping charges. I recently found a large sum of money taken from my account and when I called the bank, I went back to a D.R. Cigar shop in California that had no knowledge of my money. I have contacted "Cigarrest" several times to get my money back and they refuse. They conviently have no supervisors availble nor is anyone availbal in the payment or billing department. This compay has taken a large sum of money from my family without my knowledge, and refuses to give it back.

Angela
bucyrus, ohio, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/Vista-California/Cigarrest-This-company-lied-about-product-Said-it-was-a-free-30-Trial-with-only-shipping-311100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest

#1 Consumer Suggestion

did you actually READ the fine print

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

this is right from their web sight. I think most of the people who come on here and whine and complain aobut thise sort of thing do not actually READ the terms, or forget about them.. Do yourself a favor, READ it next time.

*Void where prohibited. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. This offer is subject to change or termination without notice. Each shipment includes a 90-day supply. Pay only $6.95 for the first 30 days of the initial shipment and then you will be charged $99.85 every 30 days thereafter in this and later shipments to the same card you use today. Each 30-day shipment comes with its own 30-day moneyback guarantee (less only S&H) upon request for a refund and return of the unused product. You can cancel future shipments at any time by phone by calling 1-800-792-9079 or by mail to: CigArrest, Attn: Cancellations, 170 Eucalyptus Ave., Vista CA 92084. Other benefits include a year of