Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Stuart — St. John''s New Foundland Canada
Cigarrest

Cigarrest Credit Card Fraud Internet

Requested the trial package charged to credit card $16.23 but the next month my credit card was charged $107.85 and the month after the same charge.  When I requested a refund they said I had to return the package to get a refund.  I mailed the package back at my expense and when I called again for my refund, I was told that the 60 day money back guarantee had passed and I was not entitled to a refund.  I am furious that this company can make unauthorized charges to my credit card.  Something must be done to put a company like this out of business!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/internet/Cigarrest-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-928152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest