Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Cigarrest
cigarrest.com Internet U.S.A.

Cigarrest Keeps debiting my account for their product which I have cancelled three times Internet

Saw an internet ad for free sample of product. Entered my debit card number to pay for shipping. This company sent me their product two more times, each time charging my debit card for the full amount of their product. I have called and cancelled three times. I keep getting billed monthly although they don't even bother to send the product to me any longer. My only alternative at this point is to cancel my current debit card and get a new account.

Elveta
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/internet/Cigarrest-Keeps-debiting-my-account-for-their-product-which-I-have-cancelled-three-times-I-301202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest