Complaint Review: Cigarrest

• Reported By:midway park North Carolina
Cigarrest
cigarrest.com Internet U.S.A.

Cigarrest STOLE MY MONEY AND LIED ABOUT IT!! NOT HAPPY!! Internet

I ordered a one time offer from a infomercial and canceled it. I lived in another state when I made the order. Six months later they bill me 98.00 and 3 other charges. It caysed ther to be overdraft charges because i had no money in the account. I contacted cigarrest and asked them why i was charged for something i cancelled and never recieved. Early in the day the lady told me yes i see where you cancelled on the same day you ordered and she didn't see any additional orders. I called them back several hours later and the whole story changed. Not only was ther an order for me but also for someone else, and they told me I made these orders. I said if that's the case why did I not get an order for this other party with my first order. I also let them know that the person that they say I placed an order for NEVER smoked. So why would I order for him? They told me the only way I was getting a refund is if I returned their product. I asked them how that was possible when I never recieved the product!! They made me very angry! Oh yeah by the way don't ask for a supervisor--They don't exist. They suck as does their customer service!! I went to the bank immediately and they going to take care of it. They said they have plenty of practice dealing with scam artists.

Shelly
midway park, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigarrest/internet/Cigarrest-STOLE-MY-MONEY-AND-LIED-ABOUT-IT-NOT-HAPPY-Internet-302411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigarrest