Complaint Review: Cigars International

• Reported By: fishheadpub — Everett Massachusetts
Cigars International
Bethleham, Pennsylvania USA

Cigars International Worst Customer Service Bethleham Pennsylvania

I placed an order with this company a few months ago.  At the time I was in the process of moving and accidentally entered the old address.  I contacted the company once I saw the error and was told there was nothing they could do unless I contacted them before the item was delivered, which I did they just didn't respond in time.  The eventual outcome was they wouldn't issue a refund but gave me a discount on a future order.  They also informed me that my address was updated in their system and the problem would not affect future orders.

This week I again attempted to order from this company.  I placed my order, entered a new payment method with the correct address this time.  I double and triple checked the address to make sure it was correct.  Everything was fine until I get the tracking #, which says the item is being shipped to the old address.  The same address the company told me was deleted from their system.  I contacted the company before the item was delivered as I was told to do last time and low and behold they tell me they can't do anything.

I have spent the last three days exchanging emails with what has to be the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.  I am told one thing one moment and the next something that contradicts that statement.  Instead of working with me to solve the matter, the customer service rep is blaming me.  I took a screen shot of the purchase confirmation screen which shows the correct address.  The customer service rep explains to me that it was my fault and there is nothing they can do.  I can't believe that a company is willing to lose a customer over a $35.00 order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cigars-International/Bethleham-Pennsylvania/Cigars-International-Worst-Customer-Service-Bethleham-Pennsylvania-1074253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cigars International