Complaint Review: Ciggarest - Le Living Essentials

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:rapid city South Dakota
Ciggarest - Le Living Essentials
170 Eucalyptus St Vista, California U.S.A.

Ciggarest - Le Living Essentials stealing money from account and suppling my account info to living essentials Vista California

I signed up for ciggarest 30 day free trial i sent the pills back within the 30 days and they charged my account 69.90 and 2.00 dollars. I called them and they refunded my account. Two weeks later they took 69.00 dollars out. this all took place in july 07. now just this month my account started bouncing checks left and right . so went to the bank to get this straighten out now the bank found that my account was debited $69.00 on nov 8, 2007 the company that took my money is called Le Living essentials never heard of this company before so because of this I bounce my car payment check and it put me behind on my payments.so im fighting the bank now trying to get my money back I had to cancel my debit card and possible my checking account.the bank is doing an investigation with these two companys.I wish we all can sue.

rapid city, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ciggarest-Le-Living-Essentials/Vista-California-92084/Ciggarest-Le-Living-Essentials-stealing-money-from-account-and-suppling-my-account-info-287377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ciggarest - Le Living Essentials