Complaint Review: Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services

• Reported By:madison Alabama
Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services
Vista, California U.S.A.

Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services ripoff Vista California

I've been searching online for information about this:
LE LIVING ESSENTIALS 800-5881316 CA
And found your board. Thanks for giving some help.

They charged my card $69 (not a paypal card, a bank debit card). This is two weeks after another suspicious charge showed up on my account which the company continues to insist they are reversing. However, I'm not waiting on them. I've filed a complaint for both transactions and shut the card off immediately.

When you call their 800 number now, you get a recording that all circuits are busy. I can call any other number without a busy circuit, but theirs is a recording saying that it's a busy circuit.
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:08 pm Post subject: Re: Unknown charge to our paypal debit card..please advise

I recently got a charge to my credit card from "Living Essentials 8005881316 CA as well. Thanks to the advice on this board, I'm pursuing the courses spelled out.

I did note that some that mentioned the 'Living Essentials seem to have also gotten pulled in by the Cigarrest scam as well. So did I. Got my money back from Cigarrest, but perhaps the two are linked?
I am thinking that the Cigaresst CS # is:
800-792-9079.

Thank you for creating this forum. I also was hit with a $69 charge from Loving Essentials yesterday, 6/12/06 on my debit card. I can't believe this scam can go on for so long. Two months ago, I got a free trial from ciggarest and they charged me $109 for a 90 day supply (funny, I was told that I would receive a 30 day supply but they sent me 90 days and charged me for it) however, I called them and received a refund on that. I waited an hour and a half to get someone on the phone.

Anyway, I thought that that would be the last of them. I cannot believe 2 months later, I would get a charge from somewhere else that links to them. That is completely illegal and it makes me sick that someone just tried to steal my hard earned money not to mention that it was about all I had until payday.

I already contacted my bank to cancel my debit card and run an investigation on this charge. Unfortunately, I don't have a new debit card until the investigation is over, which may take up to 2 months. I'm so annoyed and disgusted

THIS IS MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY THIS SCAM!!!

Canidia
madison, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ciggarest-Stop-Smoking-Services/Vista-California/Ciggarest-Stop-Smoking-Services-ripoff-Vista-California-216083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ciggarest Stop Smoking Services