Complaint Review: Cilajet

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Damaged XC90 Cilajet — Sacramento California
20924 Normandie Ave Torrance, California USA

Cilajet Cilajet LLC. Superior Detail Solutions, Sacramento Cilajet installers Carlo and Craig damaged the paint on my car trying to fix a poorly applied Cilajet finish. Sacramento California

*Author of original report: Cilajet Team Gets 5 Stars For Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a nice 2004 Volvo XC90 from (the used car dealer) May 2014.  The paint on the car was in very good condition with only a few minor blemishes. The dealer offered us the Cilajet Surface Protection for an additional $649.00 plus tax.We liked the outstanding shine and protection offered so we added it to our purchase.The Cilajet was installed by Carlo at our home on May 28 2014. Later we noticed water spots and the Cilajet finish was not shiny we contacted Carlo then Craig and then the dealer to have it corrected. On July 10 2014 we took the car to the dealer to have the Cilajet fixed by Carlo and Craig. When we got the car back the water spots were still there and the paint now has fine swirl pattern scratches all over the car and scuff marks on the trim from the buffing wheel. I took photos and sent them to the dealer on July 14 2014. I also sent the photos to Lisa at Cilajet LLC, 20924 Normandie Ave. [continued below]....

..... Torrance, CA 90502 to ask for help and to get the business address of Criag the Cilaget agent for the Sacramento area.There has been no help from Cilajet yet and no reply to my emails.

The estimated cost to repair the scratches and trim damage is $1500.

I do not mention the car dealers name because on August 1 2014 he refunded the purchase price for the Cilajet treatment to me $704.16. This was after I filed a complaint with the BBB.

See photos of car taken July 10 2014.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1fYO5KqJo8

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cilajet/Torrance-California-90502/Cilajet-Cilajet-LLC-Superior-Detail-Solutions-Sacramento-Cilajet-installers-Carlo-and-C-1166730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cilajet

Cilajet Team Gets 5 Stars For Excellent Customer Service

AUTHOR: - ()

The scratched paint looks like New again.

The Cilajet Management Team sent two Automotive Detailing Experts to fix the scratched paint

They were Experts and very Professional. They were able to remove all of the scratches

and when they were done the car looked Beautiful again.

The Cilajet company really stand behand their product and turned out to be a

Great company to do business with because of the many outstanding people they have.

Sacramento, CA