Complaint Review: Cincinnati Bell Telephone Wireless

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: dave — United States of America
Cincinnati Bell Telephone Wireless
Crestview Hills Mall Crestview Hills, Kentucky United States of America

Cincinnati Bell Telephone Wireless cbt Charges on my account after turning off my wireless service Crestview Hills , Kentucky

After calling to cancel my wireless service with Cincinnati Bell Wireless I was charged for A second phone which I had canceled. I had 2 wireless phones and called to cancel both. On the day after the cancelation date i noticed the second phone ringing. I called to confirm taht the service had been canceled and the rep. said yes. I inquired about billing and was told that I would not be billed. When i recieved my bill ther was a 18.00 charge on it. When I asked at the phonecenter they told me it was for the additional 2 days of the second phone service. I explained this to the reps. and could never get it taken off. I called the wireless and never recieved help with it. I went ahead and paid it after several hours of fighting with them. I would highly not recommend this company to anyone after dealing with them on this and several home phone issues. Save yourself the headache and pay a little more with a reputable comp[any like Verizon ot ATT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cincinnati-Bell-Telephone-Wireless/Crestview-Hills-Kentucky-41018/Cincinnati-Bell-Telephone-Wireless-cbt-Charges-on-my-account-after-turning-off-my-wireless-888052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cincinnati Bell Telephone Wireless