Complaint Review: Cincinnati Bell

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ronda — Hamilton Ohio USA
Cincinnati Bell
201 E 4th St Internet United States of America

Cincinnati Bell I was charged for Highspeed internet only to find out by two of Cin Bells agents that I can not be delivered Highspeed in my area. Internet

*Author of original report: Bottom Feeders Attack

*Author of original report: Takes my money and still turns me over to collectins

*UPDATE Employee: Help from Cincinnati Bell

I found out that the company lied to me and yet charged me for services they could not provide when my service went totally down during a storm outage. I was out of service for over 14 days due to their attitude that I did not need my service.  I was a pilot employee that just started working from home to see if it would benefit the company and employees to work from home.  Cincinnati Bell refused to come out to see what the issue was. I could not pay my personal bills online, I could not use the internet at all.

I was told that they would esculate the request and was finally given a date that a tech would come out at the end of 15 or 16 days. No one showed up. When I switched service provider an employee of Cincinnati Bell told me...you didn't give us a chance to correct it.. I think that over two weeks is plenty enough time and then to not bother making the appointed date.  The BBB was no help at all. It appears that CinBell has the power to decide and everyone else cowers down to them. I have dates and supervisors names.

I have my company witness to the lack of Customer Service. I was then given an answer from Cin Bell that I did not apply for a busness account. It is not needed for a part time work at home agent.  They just wanted to stiff me out of more money. I asked for a discounted last bill due to their install man ruining the wall of my house and the non serive for over half the month.. They took off a grand total of 3.00.  I do not recommend this company for service at all. I will continue to tell everyone I know how crooked they are. Each Manager lied to me and in the end.. although CinBell records their calls.. they did not bother to look into the issues at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cincinnati-Bell/internet/Cincinnati-Bell-I-was-charged-for-Highspeed-internet-only-to-find-out-by-two-of-Cin-Bells-835488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cincinnati Bell

Bottom Feeders Attack

AUTHOR: Ronda - (USA)

So as I was speaking to the BBB my account was turned over to collections. Now the collection agency is calling 20 times.. yes.. 20 times a day and guess what.. Cincinnati Bell has the money.. what a rip off place.

Takes my money and still turns me over to collectins

AUTHOR: Ronda - (USA)

I am making payments on the the 194.00 owed to Cincinnati Bell for no service. I only owe 80.00. I figure that they never showed up at all to fix their service and I can pay my bill in the same timely fashion I received from them.  They take my money but still turn me over to a collection agency. Vengroff Williams. Bottom feeders. I guess I am not paying it fast enough to satisfy them.  Sad that it is okay for Cincinnati Bell to not fix my internet and to not show up for the two week out appointment.  Sadder still that they have their hand out taking my money that shouldn't be owed to them and sending me to collections.  What a company. When I Cincinnat Bell lied to me and didn't come out to see what was wrong on the appointed day, I switch services.  Then some rep calls a day or so after and is half laughing when he asks if anyone showed up.. After the fact they come out to unhook the service and leave my wired haning out of the box and the box door swinging in the wind and rain. I have to go out and put everything back together because the tech was just another inconsiderate jerk.  Again, I will not advise anyone to use Cincinnati Bell.  I have several family members who had retired from the Bell Family.   When I talked to my cousins they said they have been hearing horror stories on the service provided today.

Help from Cincinnati Bell

AUTHOR: CincyBell - (United States of America)