Complaint Review: Cincopa

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: Alex Herrera — Los Gatos California USA
Cincopa

Cincopa This company was not transparent with their usage protocol. Internet

I purchased this service in August 24, 2012 it ran smoothly until November 3 2012. Then all of a sudden my videos and pictures on several of my websites were inactive.

I was getting this message on my site's, were the videos and pictures were positioned.  You have used your traffic quota. I was baffled! cincopa never mentioned anywhere on their F.A.Q. that I would have to pay as I go along for gigs. What really SUCKS!..... I did not upload a mass amount of video or pictures.

Yet Cincopa, wanted me to pay extra on top of the $99.95. I already payed for the account. It clearly appears like a bait and switch. This deceptive tactic, is often used with software developers to get conversions to their product without revealing the full intent.

Here is proof of my purchase.

Order Reference Number: 66414550

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total:   $        99.95

The Plimus Team
Cincopa

The lack of transparency with this company is 100% unacceptable PERIOD!! it cost me time and money that i will never get back.

Thanks a lot Cin...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cincopa/internet/Cincopa-This-company-was-not-transparent-with-their-usage-protocol-Internet-964580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cincopa