Complaint Review: Cincopa

• Reported By: CincopaScam — new york New York
Cincopa
tel aviv, Select State/Province Israel

Cincopa Unethical Scam tel aviv tel aviv Israel

I tried one of this company's WordPress plugins. It didn't work. I asked the owner to email me instructions on how to get it to work. Several times he emailed me marketing literature, rather than actual instructions. After several weeks I asked for a refund because I couldn't get his product to work and he wouldn't provide instructions. He refused a refund. A year later, PayPal made an automatic payment to the company for another year of service (service I never received or used). I had forgotten the previous year that I had set up PayPal for an auto payment annually. When I contacted Cincopa's owner and asked for a refund of this second payment for service I never received, again, he flat out refused. This guy is scum. He is in Israel, so you can't touch him. STAY AWAY. He's an unethical scum bag that will screw you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cincopa/tel-aviv-Select-StateProvince/Cincopa-Unethical-Scam-tel-aviv-tel-avivnbspIsrael-1065109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cincopa