Complaint Review: Cindy Alivo

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Cindy — Muskego Wisconsin
Cindy Alivo
S76W16826 Deer Creek Ct Muskego, Wisconsin USA

Jeremy charged to look at hot tub for repair Watertown Wisconsin

The Spa Shop was referred to me from a local spa company.  I called them to get a quote for repair.  I was told the worst case scenario was that the spa would have to be removed from my home, taken to their shop and the whole manifold would have to be replaced and the cost would be around $1200.  Someone came to my house when I was not home, supposedly looked at my hot tub and lo and behold I was told that it had to be taken away, eight jets were broken and it would be a minimum of $1200 - the jets were around $200 a piece.  I then called a reputable company, they came out, they looked at it, told me it was the pump, it was fixed in a week at my house, it did not have to be removed!  They are scammers  - I am sure every spa is $1200 and has to be brought in for repair!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cindy-Alivo/Muskego-Wisconsin-53150/Jeremy-charged-to-look-at-hot-tub-for-repair-Watertown-Wisconsin-1172411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cindy Alivo