sum

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Chi Mom — La Crescenta California United States of America
Cindy the San Bernardino Psychic
228 East 40th Street San Bernardino, California United States of America

Cindy the San Bernardino Psychic Psychic Pet Readings by Cindy Watch out for this fake, she will say anything to get your attention!!! San Bernardino, California

*General Comment: I also met with her

Whatever you do , do not go to Cindy. I met her at the Orange County Pet Expo. She approached me acting all mysterious and saying a pet of mine was trying to protect me from someone who was trying to cause problems between my soulmate and myself. After a couple of minutes, she said messages weren't coming through because it was too noisy there. Then she told me to call her the following Tuesday at a certain time.

I tried many times to connect with her and all she did was put me off or promise to call me and never did. First we were to talk by phone, then she wanted to meet up in my area (said she was dropping off kids anyway so she would call and we would meet up) Never happened. Then she wanted me to come to her office in San Bernardino. I couldn't make it and wanted to go back to having our talk over the phone and once again put off with a promise to call back.

Fortunately I didn't lose much money. I can only imagine how much she would have tried to get from me if I had gone to her "office". There is no last name on her business card, so watch out for any "Cindy" that may be at a pet event. Don't give this fraud any of your money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2011 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cindy-the-San-Bernardino-Psychic/San-Bernardino-California-92404/Cindy-the-San-Bernardino-Psychic-Psychic-Pet-Readings-by-Cindy-Watch-out-for-this-fake-sh-736061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cindy the San Bernardino Psychic

#1 General Comment

I also met with her

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I am trying to get poeple that have done work with this lady to join me and put her out of business. I have found alot of good information about this lady. Her real name is Kyren Haney amoung other information.