Complaint Review: Cineble

• Reported By: Michael — San Rafael California United States of America
Cineble

Cineble Scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CINEBLE...READ THIS

I should have known better too. Searched for a children's DVD for download on Google. Got to their site, offering me to download the video. I registered. Free five day trial. Then I tried to find the movie, it was gone. They posted a non-existing children's movie that I couldn't download anyway. Then I tried to cancel my 5 day free unconditional trial. Guess what? You can't. You have to pay a fee to cancel.

Wrote to my credit card company, and a nasty email to Cineble. And wasted two hours of my life. Now I'm just crossing my fingers I wont end up having to file for a new credit card and dispute papers.

Stay far away from the site. Be aware that they run under many many synonyms (domains pointing to the same site, e.g. pushplay.com and qualitymovies.tv)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2011 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cineble/internet/Cineble-Scam-Internet-705149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cineble

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CINEBLE...READ THIS

AUTHOR: vinn1122 - (United States of America)

DO NOT TRUST THEM...IT IS A RIPE OFF....

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD AT ALL FOR ANYTHING...

THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND KEEP CHARGING YOU NO MATTER WHAT..DONT DO WHAT I DID...

NOW IF YOU HAVE GAVE THEM YOU CREDIT CARD...YOU WILL....HAVE TO KILL THAT CARD AND GET A NEW ONE...THIS IS A MUST...DONT LET THEM KEEP CHARGING YOU...YOU CAN BE CHARED 50 A WEEK

NOW I HOPE IVE HELPED SOMEONE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU