Susan

• Reported By: Matthew — Morrow Georgia United States of America
Cineble.com
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Cineble.com iMovies LLC. BUYER BEWARE FRAUD ALERT Wilmington, Delaware

I should have known better that's all I have to say. I was looking for an alternative to Netflix when I came across this company. I read through the professional looking site and found no negative reviews on the internet so I joined. What I liked about it was that it had a money back guarantee so that if I didn't like it I could get my money back. After logging in and seeing what they had to offerI was unimpressed. It was a site with very few movies and they were all movies that I would consider B quality. So I called their 800 number and cancelled the account, because you would have to pay a fee to do it online. So I thought everything was cancelled and alright Come to find out they had charged nearly $40 on my credit card. I cancelled within the amount of time for their money back guarantee, matter a fact it was in the same hour, and they were still charging me. So I thought maybe I did something wrong and called the 800 again and cancelled the account for the second time. I emailed them several times and received no response. Well the following credit card bill had another charge. So now I have to file fraudulent charges with my Capital One credit card for nearly $80 of charges so that I don't further get charged. By the way, don't bother trying to get in contact with a real person because you'll never get one. :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cineblecom/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Cineblecom-iMovies-LLC-BUYER-BEWARE-FRAUD-ALERT-Wilmington-Delaware-678180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cineble.com