Complaint Review: Cineble.com

Cineble.com

Cineble.com unauthorised billing on my VISA-account Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just found

Hello,

since Januari 2012 Cineble.com bills my VISA-account repeatedly each month for 34,95 and I have no idea for what or how they did it. I never had any idea of this company existing, till the billing started.

I immidiately called VISA and they corrected it (twice till now). I have no idea how they got my cardnumber or any other information about me. I never got any e-mail whatsoever, I have no account-nothing. When trying to reach them, I got nothing. I cannot stop the billing via internet, cause I have no account.

Visa is now looking in to it, and I hope they can resolve this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cineblecom/internet/Cineblecom-unauthorised-billing-on-my-VISA-account-Internet-856494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cineble.com

Just found

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

that this company is a fraud. Read the review on http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.cineble.com and every single one gave a bad review on it. One possible scenario, did anyone in your house use your card to sign up for so called "free trial" and thought he/she cancelled the service? Because even though you tried to cancel the service, the company has your info and misuse it and keep charging your account regardless.