Complaint Review: Cingular - ATT Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2007

• Reported By:Newport Coast California
Cingular - ATT Wireless
cingular.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Cingular - ATT Wireless Billion$ advertising scam Cingular CEO should be prosecuted My calls drop constantly or can't hear the other party Irvine California

I don't understand why the CEO of Cingular - ATT is not in prision with the other currupt CEO's. Every time I turn on the television all I hear is Cingluar fewest dropped calls...

HOWEVER, everyone I know, including myself, whom have Cingluar are fet up with all the dropped calls. Or, not being able to hear the other parties. I had to get a land line at home I was so fet up. But, of course all I can get is ATT service.

This is the year 2007. Wireless is advanced; this company cannot provide even a half way decent service since ATT crooks took over.

I'm stuck for another few months, then outa there.

I understand we all need to file complaints with the FCC - Goverment Agency so they will be penalized. - my next step.

Newport Coast, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2007 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cingular-ATT-Wireless/Irvine-California-92612/Cingular-ATT-Wireless-Billion-advertising-scam-Cingular-CEO-should-be-prosecuted-My-cal-241043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cingular - ATT Wireless