Complaint Review: Cingular - Cellular Express Plus - Executive Detail Plus

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2006

• Reported By:Dothan Alabama
Cingular - Cellular Express Plus - Executive Detail Plus
1720 Main St Palm Bay, Florida U.S.A.

Cingular - Cellular Express Plus - Executive Detail Plus ripoff CINGULAR HAS MET THEIR MATCH CINGULAR STORES FAKE EXPOSED Palm Bay Florida

*Consumer Comment: eh?

*Consumer Suggestion: Must be a Tom Hanks movie

*Author of original report: CINGULAR SUPERIOR IN VALUES. . .

*Consumer Suggestion: Some details missing

*Consumer Comment: and your point?

Lived Cingular Wireless for 1+ months. . .every detail is documented in Cingular - Cellullar Express Plus - Executive Detail Plus. Cingular Stores are in the most part not. Thousand of personal funds spent in final resolution to own complaint. . .It appears I have uncovered the "dirty little secret" All attempts to show documents to "Attorneys" who do care about the masses of victims has met with negative results. No one believes that I have what I state. . .Hmmmmmmm this indicates to me that I have reached the level no nother individual has. . .Intelligence, time, funds. . .unique sitiation has led me to this point. . .I can tell every little detail, fully documented. . .any real Attorneys desire to protect thousands of US Citizens. . .I have it all. . .Let play ball. . .STOP going to Cingular Stores until you know the difference. . .I know how to tell. . .They have met their match as I am and always have been an advocate. . .will travel. . .I have been in contact with both Cingular and Cellular Express Plus Presidents. . .which led to their "Cingular" admitting to me to that the Stores were owned by Cellular Express Plus. . .I am quite well known with both companies and they know I know. . . I AM NOT INTIMIDATED. . .

Colleen
Dothan, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cingular-Cellular-Express-Plus-Executive-Detail-Plus/Palm-Bay-Florida-32905/Cingular-Cellular-Express-Plus-Executive-Detail-Plus-ripoff-CINGULAR-HAS-MET-THEIR-MA-187084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cingular - Cellular Express Plus - Executive Detail Plus

eh?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Is there a report somewhere in the original post that I'm missing?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Must be a Tom Hanks movie

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

Thanks for being clear.

CINGULAR SUPERIOR IN VALUES. . .

AUTHOR: Colleen - (U.S.A.)

Read Values in "About Us". . .if it apply's hold the President/Ceo to his word. . .I am an advocate for all. . .

Mr. Stanley T. Sigman, President and Chief Executive Officer is a man of swift action. Impressed. . .

Cingular is not a "faceless" corporation. . .he must have the knowledge to take action. . .do not stop in your quest. . .

One person can make a difference. . .

Take care and
case closed. . .

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Some details missing

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

Why so secret about what you know?

If you want to warn us away from them, spill.

and your point?