Complaint Review: Cingular Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2005

• Reported By:Chesterfield Virginia
Cingular Wireless
5565 Glenridge Connector Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Cingular Wireless Ripoff dishonest and fraudulent services from ATT, Cingular Wireless Atlanta Georgia

I was a loyal customer with AT&T for 3.5 years. I was always very pleased witht he service I received from them, that's until they decided to merge with the Snakes from the Pit of Hell: Cingular Wireless. Each month there's fraudulent charges, my bill flucuates from month to month, but that's not the biggest issue here.

I added a new line of service 8/04. It was at this time that I was approached by a customer service rep for the new line and the the free phone. I informed him that I was moving to a new city and didn't want to add another line because I was concerned about the service there. He assured me that it wouldn't be a problem, so I signed a contract.

Since I moved, I have not been able to get ANY service on my cell phones. I contacted the now Cingular wireless, and they don't give a d**n. They said that if I decided to cancel the contract, I'd have to pay the $175.00 fee for each line of service. They don't care about the fact that they gave me incorrect information. They don't care that I've called them every single day for the last 2 months because I'm finding error afte error on a bill that I don't even understand.

If there's an attorney out there who's willing to help, please contact me. I'm sure there's some sort of consumer lawsuit we can do considering I see multiple complaints on this site just like mine.

Chesterfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2005 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cingular-Wireless/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/Cingular-Wireless-Ripoff-dishonest-and-fraudulent-services-from-ATT-Cingular-Wireless-Atl-131711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cingular Wireless