Complaint Review: Cingular Wireless

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2007

• Reported By:salem Connecticut
Cingular Wireless
cingular.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Cingular Wireless what i did to them dishonest dealings ripoff Dallas texas

Cingular charged me for over 2100 minutes in one month after i complained that the service was dropping calls every day. their techs said the system in connecticut was having trouble. I called the (customer non service line) was kept on hold 9 times and disconnected 9 times. Asked for legal, "we cannot give out the number" asked for president number " we cannot give out the number" finally, I sent certified mail stating that if they put me into collection or hurt my credit, I would sue them. No response from Cingular and they did put me into collections as I would not pay a bill that I could not discuss. I then wrote stating that I would sue them for $30,000 if not remedied. This was legal notice of a lawsuit according to federal statutes.

They, in their arrogance did not respond. I entered into a federal suit in Connecticut and only then did they decide that it was worth responding with a call from the Presidents office asking me what happened. At that time after all this crap, they removed all charges, got me a letter from the stupid collection agency and corrected my credit rating....and then sent me the money that I had spent on legal and filing fees. What a way to do business. And then they asked me to go back on Cingular.
I went to Verizon and am happy. Of course, I told Verizon about my problems with Cingular and my service is now great.

The moral is Do NOT LET THE BASTARDS GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING. FIGHT BACK.

Bruce
salem, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2007 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cingular-Wireless/nationwide/Cingular-Wireless-what-i-did-to-them-dishonest-dealings-ripoff-Dallas-texas-248185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cingular Wireless