Complaint Review: Cintas Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Monmouth Illinois
Cintas Corp.
3020 W. 76th. St. Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

Cintas Corp. unethical lying thieves Davenport Iowa

Anyone renting uniforms from this company will be screwed! I changed jobs and discovered that Cintas route driver hand wrote on the regular weekly invoice that I owed $210. for 5 "ruined" pants and shirts. Funny they were asking me to wear ruined uniforms. Unfortunatly my company paid them out of my last paycheck. Their contract clearly states that "This enrollment agreement is automatically cancelled upon the termination of my employment"

I contacted Cintas by telephone several times but Chuck the thief would not return my calls. After filing complaint with the BBB Chuck's response was that the contract was with my company, not Cintas- he is a liar and thief with no intention of returning my fraudulently taken money. I would love to sue them but 210 dollars is hardly worth the expense of a lawyer so I have been screwed, thank-you Cintas!

Hal
Monmouth, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cintas-Corp/Davenport-Iowa-52806/Cintas-Corp-unethical-lying-thieves-Davenport-Iowa-459707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cintas Corp.